Nutrition Group+ is able to help you become qualified in various health, fitness and wellbeing professions.
For example, if you have ever thought about becoming a Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Dietician, Nutritionist, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Sports Massage Therapist or Yoga Instructor, we can help you become professionally qualified.
In addition, once you’ve qualified, you can join our network of health, fitness and wellness professionals, and start getting work from the wider Nutrition Group+ community of organisations and clients!
See below for some examples of the training courses we can offer you...
Payment plans available at 0% interest on all courses, with price guarantees.
All courses are fully REPs recognised, internationally recognised, backed by Skills Active, Of-qual regulated as well as CIMSPA endorsed.
Guaranteed work placement and self-employment / enterprise support once qualified.
Level 2 Gym instructing Course
1. Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
2. Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
3. Supporting Clients who Take Part in Physical Activity
4. Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
5. Planning Gym-Based Exercise
6. Instructing gym-based exercise
Part/Full-time: £740 - £950
Level 3 Personal Training Course
1. Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Exercise Learning outcomes
2. Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme Learning outcomes
3. Programming Personal Training with Clients' Learning outcomes
4. Delivering Personal Training Sessions
5. Demonstrating Leadership skills Learning outcomes
Part/Full-time: £1,200 - £1,400
Level 2 + Level 3 Course (Combined)
Part/Full-time: £1,350 - £1,600
Level 3 + Level 4 GP & Exercise Referral Diploma
1. Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
2. Applying the principles of nutrition top a physical activity programme
3. Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
4. Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
5. Planning exercise referral programme with patients
6. Instructing exercise referral programme with patients
Full-time only: £1,950
Join The Network
Of course, if you’re already qualified in any of the above professions (or in a similar field), we would be happy to add you to our network straightaway. Send us your CV and any supporting documents to receive advance notice of any open positions in suitable job descriptions that become available, or apply to have your business added to the network today by completing a Qualified Personnel Profile Card (Service Application Form) and then sending it to us via the form below.